Growth Mindset Week 11

Outside of school, I have experienced the strongest growth mindset in the workplace. I've worked different jobs in different states. I've been working since I was 16 and I've had to deal with challenging situations. I've worked in many different fields as well, but all of my jobs have had an emphasis on customer service. Right now, I am working two jobs. They are both very different and each presents its own unique challenges. I've learned to continue to work hard because in the long run it pays off. Even if I do not want to go to work, I still show up with a great attitude and do the best I can. I have learned to not have the little things get to me. Life is all about having a strong mindset. 





"Brain Model" by biologycorner is licensed under CC BY-NC 2.0



Comments

Popular Posts