Week 2 Reading Overview

 I chose option three for my week three assignment which is the Public Domain Edition: Ramayana. 

The comic, Stories of Courage really interested me. The graphic caught my eye and the description of the comic really tied me in. Courage is a great value to have.

Tales of Arjuna stuck out to me. The illustration drew me into the story. The story seems interesting and I am curious to see how the symbolism in the bridge plays out. 

I watched Symbols of Divinity. I think symbolism is a great tool in storytelling because it provides deeper meaning to the work.

I also was interested in the video Harry Potter Meets Ramayana. I am a big fan of Harry Potter. The video made many comparisons between the two which helped me understand the story in a different light. 

I chose this image because it caught my eye. I found it interesting because of the detailed imagery. The picture is beautifully illustrated. This image does a great job of presenting a story. 



Hayagriva is returning the Vedas to Brahma; you can read more about Hayagriva at Wikipedia.

Comments

Popular Posts