Topic Research

Aesop's Fables


Three Topics:

Deer

The deer takes the form of a stag. The many fables tell how the stag is not even aware of his own strength. There is this idea in the fables that you can't escape your fate and nothing can escape the master. 

Hares

There are three different perspectives of the hare. One is terrified, one is boastful, and one trusts too easily. The Tortoise and the Hare fable is extremely well known. The common message from that story is "slow and steady wins the race."

- Frogs and Fish

Frogs tend to be foolish in fables. The fisherman has a lot of power over the fish that he catches. 


When reading all these stories, I think that I would choose the Hares fable. I enjoyed all the stories, but I think I comprehended the Hares fable the most and it was the most enjoyable to read.




Comments

Popular Posts