Topic Brainstorm

Epic Heros

This topic seems very interesting. I enjoy stories where there is a heroic figure. I liked the storybook "Arjuna: Essence of a Hero". Arjuna was known for his archery skills. I think this topic would be fun to write about. There are so many heroes with many different qualities. The "Memoirs from the Battlefield" storybook also elaborated on this story. It discusses the brave warriors who fought in the Kurukshetra War. Heroes are important figures in stories and help to teach different lessons. When looking through the comics, "Parashurama" also caught my eye. 


Creation Stories

I think this project would be so fun to create. In my own religion, I loved reading the creation story. I think this could be very interesting. I would want to use the comic "Stories of Creation". This topic would be great to complete. Stories of creation tell of much about a religion and its basis. I think this topic would be fun to research. 


Weapons of the Gods

Each powerful god has a weapon or symbol they are known for. This would be fun to research to learn about the different weapons and the gods associated with them. There are so many weapons to choose from. This would make research very interesting. 


Animals, Natural and Supernatural

I really enjoy stories told from the point of view of animals. Each animal tends to represent a different trait or quality. There are a lot of resources for this topic as well. This would give me a lot of room for creativity. The Bird Stories really caught my eye. I think this would be a fun topic. 






"baby animals" by Wild Guru Larry is licensed under CC BY 2.0





Comments

Popular Posts